Paris Accommodation: What to Expect While Staying In Paris
What to Expect While Staying In Paris
Rich in history and culture finding Paris accommodation can be a bit tricky. The tree lined boulevards contrasting the ever winding cobblestone roads and colloquial signs can increase the stress level of any seasoned traveler. Before you set foot in Paris, France check out some great Paris accommodations that will get you that “Je ne sais quoi” you were looking for.
For people new to the romantic city of Paris, it is divided into 20 arrondissements or neighborhoods. Each area is distinct and can be best described by the historical monument in their center. From the fashionable Les Halle with its central marketplace, the quiet tree lined Ile de la Cite or the famous Le Arche de Triomphe there are many haunts and attractions to explore.
What is Included
When making reservations it is important to get the entire cost up front. Most accommodations offer some amenities to weary travelers but charge a fee. Internet connections are often supplied but some accommodations charge while others are free. Breakfast is sometimes included for children under 12 in the room rate but check as it is around a 9 Euro (approx. $10 US) fee if it is not included. Taxes, gratuities and pets are other charges that have to be considered.
Getting to Paris may break the bank but staying there doesn’t have to cost a fortune. The cost of living is expensive and be prepared to pay around eight dollars for a decent cup of coffee. With that in mind consider staying in one of the many satisfactory, privately owned hotels that dot the street line.
The Ermitage Hotel located in the serine setting of the Charonne district will offer a quiet break from the bustle of the Paris nightlife. Close to amenities such as the Pere-lachaise cemetery, and sweeping views of some of Paris’ landmarks, this Hotel can satisfy the traveler and keep money in their pocket. Listed for around 63 € (approx. $78US) per night, the accommodation offers breakfast for a small fee.
For 200 €, or around $240 US, consider a stay at the Tamaris Hotel. Centrally located near the underground it offers free internet access and easy transportation to local attractions. At the Tamaris, kids under 12 are free for breakfast while parents have an 8Eur fee (around $10US).
Other accommodations in the 140 – 200 € per night include internet, 24 hour check in, and optional breakfast for a small fee. Most hotels are clean, secure and close to amenities to provide travelers with any help that is necessary.
Whether it is the historic museums and galleries or the interesting architecture Paris has something to offer most any traveler.
Other Articles On Paris
- paris apartment vacation rentals
- Be Parisian for your stay - apartment rental in paris france
- Paris France Apartments to Rent
- Vacation Rental Apartments in Paris France
- Live like a Parisian -- Vacation apartments to rent in Paris France
- Features To Consider In An Accommodation In Paris France
- Find the Perfect Apartments for Rent in Paris, France
- A Guide to Apartment Rentals Paris France
- Paris Vacation Apartments - Feel Like a Parisian
- The Pleasure of Paris Apartment Rentals
- Living with Style in Paris, France
- Enjoying Apartment Vacation Rentals in Paris, France
- Visiting Paris and Staying Near the Eiffel Tower
- Living the Life of Luxury in Paris
- Rent Apartment in Paris France
- 3 Things to Remember When You’re Looking for Luxury Paris Apartments for Rent
- The Three Best Ways to Find Luxury Apartments for Rent in Paris, France
- Five Tips for Finding Great Paris Apartment Rentals
- Three Reasons to Choose Luxury Paris Vacation Rentals Over Hotel Rooms
- Five Tips for Finding the Perfect Vacation Apartments in Paris, France
- Newbie's Guide to Paris Accommodation Apartment Rentals
- Booking Paris Apartment Rental Options
- Live Like the French with Paris, France Rentals
- Experience the Best of Paris with Affordable Paris Rentals
- Apartment Rentals in Paris France
- Paris Lodging: Where to Stay in Paris
- Paris Location: A Guide to Paris Arrondissements
- Paris Hotels
- Paris Apartments: What is Included?
- Vacation Rentals in Paris, France
- Paris Vacation Rentals, Vacation Rentals in Paris, France
- Paris Accommodation: What to Expect While Staying In Paris