Paris Apartments: What is Included?
Apartments in Paris
Paris apartments or aparthotels are a great alternative to staying in the regular hotel setting. For stays mostly longer than a week apartments, or aparthotels, come equipped with all the amenities of home.
Finding lodging while visiting Paris is not that tricky. For those new to travelling in Paris there are 20 separate districts or arrondissment. Each community has its own unique flavor that sets it apart from the others. From the trendy “Old Paris” to the eclectic “Bellville” area a taste of Paris can be obtained from many points of view. Paris apartments and hotels are listed by their area so being familiar with the layout of the city and communities is a bonus.
Depending on the number of people in the family or traveling groups accommodations in a Paris apartment can be found for a couple looking for a romantic get away or for a group of artisans. Studios or cozy rooms can be found to suit most budgets and tastes.
What is Included?
Apartments are listed by the square meter. A charming 38m2 ‘studio’ apartment would be the equivalent in size to an average living room in a modest North American house. A one bedroom Paris apartment would include a small bedroom and the bed linens, blankets, pillows and towels, kitchenette and toilette.
Most kitchenettes include cooking hotplates and/or microwave, pots, pans, dishes and cooking utensils. Don’t be fooled by kitchen descriptions as kitchens are mainly ‘open’ kitchens and are an extension of the living/dining area.
Larger aparthotels are available and come at an higher price. Three bedroom flats with living room, kitchen, and all amenities can cost between 1300 € and 3,000 € per week. Smaller apartments are let for around 400 € per week.
Furnished apartments provide a great service to the tourism of Paris. In your own apartment food can be shared and business travelers can unwind. Renting a studio apartment for a week or even a year is common.
There are a variety of choices when staying in Paris. Location to amenities is important and most hotels and apartments are within easy access to public transportation. Having a private aparthotel will often give weary travelers and stressed tourists more space than a comparable priced hotel room. Staying in a local aparthotel will also give the added bonus of becoming part of the Paris landscape and see the city through the eyes of a local, rather than a tourist.
Other Articles On Paris
- paris apartment vacation rentals
- Be Parisian for your stay - apartment rental in paris france
- Paris France Apartments to Rent
- Vacation Rental Apartments in Paris France
- Live like a Parisian -- Vacation apartments to rent in Paris France
- Features To Consider In An Accommodation In Paris France
- Find the Perfect Apartments for Rent in Paris, France
- A Guide to Apartment Rentals Paris France
- Paris Vacation Apartments - Feel Like a Parisian
- The Pleasure of Paris Apartment Rentals
- Living with Style in Paris, France
- Enjoying Apartment Vacation Rentals in Paris, France
- Visiting Paris and Staying Near the Eiffel Tower
- Living the Life of Luxury in Paris
- Rent Apartment in Paris France
- 3 Things to Remember When You’re Looking for Luxury Paris Apartments for Rent
- The Three Best Ways to Find Luxury Apartments for Rent in Paris, France
- Five Tips for Finding Great Paris Apartment Rentals
- Three Reasons to Choose Luxury Paris Vacation Rentals Over Hotel Rooms
- Five Tips for Finding the Perfect Vacation Apartments in Paris, France
- Newbie's Guide to Paris Accommodation Apartment Rentals
- Booking Paris Apartment Rental Options
- Live Like the French with Paris, France Rentals
- Experience the Best of Paris with Affordable Paris Rentals
- Apartment Rentals in Paris France
- Paris Lodging: Where to Stay in Paris
- Paris Location: A Guide to Paris Arrondissements
- Paris Hotels
- Paris Apartments: What is Included?
- Vacation Rentals in Paris, France
- Paris Vacation Rentals, Vacation Rentals in Paris, France
- Paris Accommodation: What to Expect While Staying In Paris